Rules & Regulations
- These premises are under 24-hour electronic surveillance.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to gamble.
- Minors are allowed on premises when accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- All minors may have access to any dining facility or non-gaming area.
- Guests 18-20 may play Bingo only.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold to or consumed by anyone under 21 years of age and are not to be taken from Resort or consumed in the parking lot.
- Cameras, audio devices, firearms and weapons of any kind are prohibited inside the Casino.
- Management assumes no liability for loss, damage, or theft of property and vehicles in the parking areas.